PROFESSIONAL HVAC INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE, AND REPAIR SERVICES IN KITCHENER
An efficiently operating HVAC system ensures that your home will stay warm during the winter months and cool in summertime. As the premier HVAC services provider in the Kitchener area, H&H Air Conditioning & Heating is committed to keeping your indoor living environment as comfortable as possible. We offer a comprehensive line of HVAC systems services that includes installation, maintenance, and repair. Furthermore, we guarantee the quality of our workmanship and offer some of the most competitive rates in the HVAC industry.
THE IMPORTANCE OF PROFESSIONAL HVAC INSTALLATION
Some would say that the most important day of any HVAC system’s lifetime is the moment that its installation is completed and it becomes operational. Having a new system installed by trained and certified specialists ensures that it will operate at peak efficiency while enjoying a long life in the process. Selecting the right size system for your Kitchener home and having it professionally installed accounts for 75% or its operational efficiency and its overall performance.
SAVE $$$$$ WITH OUR HVAC PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE PLANS
Having your vehicle regularly serviced gives you peace of mind knowing that it’s running efficiently and is protected against any unexpected breakdowns. The same holds true for your air conditioning and heating systems. In fact, the main reason for an HVAC system breakdown is the lack of preventative maintenance. H&H Air Conditioning & Heating offers customizable preventative maintenance plans that can easily be tailored to service the needs of all HVAC components in your Kitchener home.
Preventative maintenance optimizes you home comfort equipment and enables you to start the cooling and heating seasons with efficient, reliable HVAC operation. Plus, you can enjoy a number of benefits including:
- Avoiding potential problems – our preventative maintenance plans can reduce future air conditioner repair in Kitchener and furnace repair in Kitchener costs by up to 90%. Although it’s impossible to prevent all breakdowns, we can save you money on unexpected repairs.
- Household safety – one of the primary safety risks with furnaces and heating systems is carbon monoxide (CO) leaks. One of the crucial safety measures of a preventative maintenance plan is an annual inspection of the entire HVAC system.
- Identification of broken and worn out components – in time, normal wear and tear takes its toll on air conditioning or heating systems. Once our technicians have spotted potential problems, they will repair or replace all broken or worn out parts.
- Improved operating efficiency – the average annual loss of system efficiency is 5% or higher and can be counteracted with preventative maintenance. The more efficiently your system operates, the greater the savings on your utility bills.
- Life expectancy of equipment – air conditioners and heat pumps have a lifespan of roughly 14 years while furnaces average about 20. H&H Air Conditioning & Heating preventative maintenance plans can extend the life expectancy of these components, which saves you money on repairs and premature replacement costs.
Preventative maintenance plans enable you to properly care for your HVAC system while identifying any potential issues or problems in the process. This also enables you to manage your indoor comfort levels efficiently no matter what time of year it is.
HVAC REPAIR SERVICES
Let’s face it. There is never a good time for your air conditioning or heating systems to break down or malfunction. Unfortunately, this is the time when most individuals realize that they should have had preventative maintenance done on their HVAC systems. If you find yourself in need of air conditioning repair or furnace repair services in Kitchener, an H&H Air Conditioning & Heating is only an e-mail or a phone call away. We also offer emergency HVAC repair services around the clock.
In addition to our HVAC repair services, we provide duct cleaning as well as fireplace and water heater installation, maintenance, and repair. When you call us for service, you will always be treated courteously and professionally when discussing your needs with a company representative, specialist, or technician. Our staff understands your need for a prompt reply, especially in emergency situations. That is why we always say that your concerns are our concerns.
For additional information regarding air conditioner repair or furnace repair services in Kitchener, scheduling an HVAC installation, or discussing a preventative maintenance plan, contact H&H Air Conditioning & Heating at your earliest convenience.
H&H Air Conditioning & Heating
460 Wellington St. N
Kitchener, ON N2H 5L5